Could it be that history is simply the emotional & social expression of the laws of nature?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival THE HUMAN NETWORK Could it be that history is simply the emotional & social expression of the laws of nature?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

it seems like it

Lu Lu
      Participant

I don’t know.

Manuela
      Participant

Well, since the Laws of Nature are the Roots of all that happens in this World, the answer is yes. What an interesting point of view!

Richard L Olson
      Participant

I see echos of it all the time.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

You see it the in the still level among the galaxies which strive for balance and correct itself as each galaxy has a black-hole in its center devouring all stars that enter it; You see in the vegetative level with trees and forests as they self correct gradually or on a mass scale like a forest fire; You see in human biology and the evolvement of disease to correct and ends in cancer as the ultimate correction (negatively).

The human network is no different, it starts with pressure to correct and if ignored, nature corrects it with viruses, plague, floods, and yes, WARS! if all failed.  Yes, there is a correlation between the history of humanity and the laws of nature.   However, as which elements (nature or human) determines the outcome is not hard to see due to the huge variance in their life cycles, one is measured by billions of years, and the other by few thousands.

Niki
      Participant

I think that the laws of nature push us to evolve towards the ultimate goal of creation and that history is a reflection of our level of evolution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.