Could it be that history is simply the emotional & social expression of the laws of nature?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival THE HUMAN NETWORK Could it be that history is simply the emotional & social expression of the laws of nature?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

I don’t know. A sense of humour, an ability to reflect on one’s situation – the laws of nature don’t seem to tell the whole story.

Rivka
      Participant

Yes.It would explain so much.

zohreh
      Participant

If I understand from the collection of these few lessons, nature has a system in which each of its components lives in harmony and balance according to the role with which they were created, and man, as the highest level of creation, is outside This is not a system, so we can not just refer to the role of a group, and we must have a systematic and comprehensive view of the issue, and history is, in fact, like a report that shows the emotional and social evolution between all components, including all levels of creation and Or all cultural, social, political developments and…. Is

Seraphim
      Participant

Oh, I believe absolutely that history is the emotional and social expression of the laws of nature, but I am starting to get an uncomfortable feeling about where this whole theory is going.

Unless, at some point in your unfolding explanation about how the Jews reflect the unity of nature, etc., you will include Christianity and Islam in the circle of what you are calling “Jews,” then your theory is invalid and absurd, since Christianity and Islam (in their esoteric aspects, particularly Sufism) clearly arose to help balance, harmonize, and perfect the very dynamic that you are explicating in this course.

Of course, I am willing to be patient and hear you out to the end, but this lecture better not be heading to point that totally ignores the ineluctable role played by all three of the great monotheisms, represented by the common father of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims (Abraham), as well as Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (or, if you will, Isaac, Jesus, and Ishmael).

At this point in your lecture, esoteric Christianity and Sufism in Islam as undeniable extensions of the Wisdom of Kabbalah are the elephants in the room. You had better get ready to do some serious explaining if you continue to dwell only on Rabbinic Jews without considering and including your fellow Christian-Jews and Muslim-Jews in your big theory.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Most definitely.

Nancy
      Participant

That’s clear. No one wants to see it. Or better put, no one has been educated to that.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.