Why is it difficult for us to notice the way in which our environment influences us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 9. Why You Must Take Control of Your Day-to-Day Environment Why is it difficult for us to notice the way in which our environment influences us?

• This topic has 27 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by peter.

KabU
    Participant

Why is it difficult for us to notice the way in which our environment influences us?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

That we have to change our point of view: wy should I do somethings?   What is reason?                                       To have to look behind, to  go  after the reason of all,  This is sometimes really difficult

David J
      Participant

Frankly I never understood my environment, I did what I had to do to exist but never really fit in with all the material stuff. Just wanted an answer to why all the hate existed. Why was I here in this life?

Lydia from SLC
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>We’re all in our own loil bubbles unaware of the influence the world has on us… but that’s the way He built this system.</p>

Leo
      Participant

It’s is easier to go with the flow.

dree monster
      Participant

our ego blinds us

Richard Lively
      Participant

Life and perception changed for me around 4-5 years old.  I grew up very poor, we lived in a garage not an actual house.  We did not have things such as TV, we didnt even have news at all.   I did not have the luxuries to “fit in” so I never tried.   I simply just accepted and dealt with the fact that Life would be harder.  This stared with another kid robbing me of my shoes that were a donation of some other kind family at something called a Clothing bank.  There never was a concept of instant gratification and I raise my children today with no digital media or let them just watch anything on television.  We focus on strong morals ethics and values and we put the creator first always.   When people come to my house they bless the food out of respect for having it, we thank the land for providing it, and we never take for granted what we have, and i never remind them of what i did not.  My kids will definitely be a different version of human coming out of this pandemic and generation.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.