Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 13. Adam HaRishon Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anayo Nzute
      Participant

hello Gainni

my question is,why is there Aba -vima in the world of nekudim and then another Aba-vima in the world of aztilut, the Aba vima in the world of atzilut is in the place of ZA. Aba vima should be hochma and bina.

It’s because you have only Ten Sefirot, but depending where they are, they have different names. Like to some I am teacher, to others I’m dad, and to others, grandpa. Atzilut is the corrected Nikudim, so you have those names in both.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

Talk about a great lesson.  THANK YOU, I felt what it’s like to bestow.

Beverly
      Participant

It’s making more sense

Christianne
      Participant

Ik ben  dankbaar voor deze lessenreeks  Ook het nieuwe inzicht  over Adam Harrison   en het  bijbelverhaal over de schepping met  Adam en Eva enzo.  Deze blauwdruk va  de schepping is  een boeiende reis  en  bijna  teneinde; Ik ga  alles nogmaals herbekijken en  lezen en studeren.    Dank U .  Een  applaus voor U als  heel  aangenaam  en  onderlegd  docent

Translation: I am grateful for this series of lessons. Also the new insight about Adam Harrison and the biblical story about the creation with Adam and Eve and all that. This blueprint of creation is an exciting journey and almost at an end; I’m going to review everything again and read and study. Thank you . A round of applause for you as a very pleasant and educated teacher.

Thank you, Christianne. I’m very happy you’re with us.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

In the video of roots and branches, the attainment of the spiritual phenomena that Kabbalists have is like Dvekut with the spiritual phenomena?

Thank you

Adelina

All spiritual phenomena are related to Devekut (adhesion) with the qualities of the Upper Force. Dvekut means clothe into those qualities. Meaning, I have a desire – a desire is my essence and all there is to me – and this desire is in a form of reception. When I dress it into an opposite form, bestowal, in that form that I adhere to, I perceive spiritual phenomena.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi Gianni

Another question:

A Kabbalist that completes his 125 levels will reach GAR of Beria?

Thank you

Adelina

125 degrees takes into account all 5 worlds – AK, Atzilut, Beria, Yetzira, Assiya – with 25 Partzufim per world. My teacher wrote:

We go through 125 degrees of attainment, from the beginning to the end. Each degree consists of 25 individual Partzufim or states (see Baal HaSulam’s “Beit Shaar HaKavanot”). It turns out that each of the 125 degrees, called a “Sefira,” includes 25 of its own forms, and each of those also includes 25 of its own sub-forms, and so on, until Infinity.

This is impossible to calculate. There is no specific number that can designate them. Only on a higher level, where there are no letters or numbers, can we comprehend all of this diversity, because we will have new qualities and a new mind. Then, the number of forms will turn into a higher quality and we will perceive it naturally and simply.

Therefore, an infinite number of Partzufim, Sefirot, worlds or degrees of spiritual attainment, only seems infinite to our current mind. However, for a spiritual mind, everything is reduced to a simple desire for bestowal and love, where we feel adhesion with the Creator as one whole “I, where we, the Light, and the Creator are One!”

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.