Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 13. Adam HaRishon Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      martin
      Participant

The confusion of the biblical account of Adam and Eve, not to forget talking snakes, is still very much on the table in most biblical studies even though it makes no sense in the perception of reality in this world. Then we have an “Adam” that appears on the scene 5784 years ago who wrote a book. Is it true that this was someone who appeared in the physical sense, that in our perception, set the time line for the evolution of all the other biblical “Heroes”? Presumably we don’t know much about him?

Hi Martin,

I can make all this pretty simple. Adam is a spiritual degree one can attain, as it is written “Anyone can be as Moses.” However, there is a Root and Branch relationship between our world at the Upper World such that every root must at least touch its branch. Since there is such a degree as Adam in the upper system we attain, there has to also be somehow someway an Adam in our world. We don’t know how and shouldn’t try to imagine how this looked in our world because we can’t know with any certainty how it or any of the Biblical events looked. Maybe it was with only a few great people who worked in high quality such that they were as if in great numbers. We don’t know. But there had to be some kind of branch called Adam. His parents didn’t even know why they felt like calling him that. It came from Above to them.

Robert
      Participant

Hi in the pdf version of The Preamble to the Wisdom of Kabbalah. Location 269 or page 268 , 2nd paragraph,can you simplify or comment on this .. seems important

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Out of grasp for me.read the text and watch  so many times but couldn’t imagin how they came down to our world.🤔

Michael
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

I’m reading that Daat is the appeal of ZON to Bina to bestow upon her children, ZON.

Also, the shattering occurred on ZON’s request to SAG (Bina of AK).

How are these related or not? They’re both interactions between ZON and Bina but they seem to be in two different directions; one is a request for spiritual qualities while the other is a spiritual breaking.

Hi Michael,

Seemingly there is a situation where the Upper One makes a mistake in giving the child what he wants, but the child is not ready for it. The child makes a mistake. He receives, thinking he can bestow by this, but it turns into reception in order to receive. As soon as he had the intention to receive, he shattered. And the Upper One, Bina gets canceled, for passing Light down that the lower one wasn’t ready for.

There’s a whole process to how this atrocity happens. However, there is a beautiful reason for it, revealed only later.

Michael
          Participant

Can we say, then, that ZON’s request to Bina to bestow upon her children i.e. Daat, comes after the shattering? Sort of like the first request (which led to the shattering) was a little too soon, while Daat comes after some maturity?

Michael
          Participant

No. No. Daat is the request that preceded the shattering. It’s the MAN from ZON to Bina that ZON wasn’t ready for. Daat references Malchut’s request to be in bestowal like Bina. Then it shattered because it couldn’t maintain the restrictions.

Is this better?

Yes. But it shatters not because it could not maintain the Restriction, but because the Restriction is maintained no matter what, but they wanted to receive the Light, and this causes the Shattering.

Michael
          Participant

Got it. Thanks Gianni.

NAT
      Participant

I follow, but with gaps as its complex and takes time to sink in..so I download and recompile these lessons in my notion. The light in these lessons is Immense.

Denys
      Participant

😵‍💫

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.