Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 13. Adam HaRishon Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi Gianni.

So in Gmar Tikkun the souls of humanity will rise to Bina of Beria and never to Atzilut?

Thank you.

Adelina

Hi Adelina,

The whole correction is in Atzilut, while Assiya, Yetzira, and Beria are along the way. And there are degrees after Gmar Tikkun, which we don’t discuss – because they’re irrelevant right now, and we haven’t attained those degrees. But here and there, there are hints about it. The Creator has something to do, planned for us after the final correction.

Richard Lively
      Participant

this part i understand.  Would you mind telling me what Adam and Haveh mean in Araiac.  Where the words we use come form.  I think I heard one of the instructors somewhere say once Adam comes from Domeh but what does this actually mean?  And what then would be the root we get Haveh from? and what does that word mean?  Again im trying to dot all the t’s and i’s so i can stop questioning the logical part and start working on the spiritual part with less Egoism asking questions I simply do not know the answers to.

There won’t be any end to it though. Because are endless connections that can be made since everything is interconnected with everything else. There are a few explanations we add because they are relevant to what one needs to do right now to become similar to the Creator, and thus feel the Upper World to the extent that he does so. That particular translation of Adam, to Domeh, is for us to understand that Adam was never a man. Adam means one – and I don’t know what “one” is either – but Adam is one who is Domeh – similar. There is a shared root, and that is mentioned so that I will understand that the man that Kabbalah talks about when it says Adam is not the man that I think I am. It isn’t talking about the advanced animal that we call man. For him, creation was not created and there’s nothing special about him, nor anything waiting for him. But if he becomes Adam – that is, Domeh, similar to the Creator (that is, opposite to what he is from birth – a receiver for his own benefit), that is, if he becomes a bestower like the Creator, through the Reforming Light that he draws through the correct study of Kabbalah, then he becomes the Adam that Creation was created for.

Sol Belo
      Participant

The Adam and Eve biblical story makes sense now. I wonder if the tiny pieces shattered from Adam Harishon in Machut retain some Reshimot!

They do retain a reshimo, the Point in the Heart, which causes one to search for how he can return to the perception of the Upper Worlds. He doesn’t know that that is why he is interested in the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Francisco
      Participant

Hi again! There is a lot to digest and most needs a deep reflection so that I can understand. However I have two pressing questions. Why or in which way is Adam Harishon the goal of creation? And why did it not emit light during its shattering to create other Partzufim just like Nekudim did?

That’s a good question. The truth is there are MANY details that I did not mention. Really there’s an entire ocean here with trillions of particles and laws and currents and creatures, and I told you about it that “there are 7 seas”. Because we don’t need all those details right now. It is much more important and better for us to have this structure in us in its simplicity (and what we did discuss is not so simple, after all, either). This is enough to activate the Upper Light to work upon us, which is all we need.

Now the question here that I do need to answer is that, first of all, Nikudim does not “emit” Light, but the Light departs, and shatters the Kli (vessel), and in this shattered Kli are the Reshimot (impressions/records) of the Light that once filled it. And though I did not mention it, the process is the same with Adam HaRishon as what we had in Nikudim. Except that Adam HaRishon is on a different, coarser level of Aviut, which includes the actual Malchut.

That’s important, and also speaks to your question, in that Malchut is the actual Desire that is the true polar opposite to the Creator, and which is thus the goal of Creation. It is so perfectly opposite to the Upper Light that it’s complete inversion yields the form of the Creator. That is why it is the goal of Creation.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

So there were two consecutive shatterings once in Nikudim in Gadlut and then later in Adam Harishon after the forming of Atzilut? Or did this all occur during the shattering in Nikudim?

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I found I was mixing up a couple of words. I understand that HITLABSHUT is clothing, recollection, or memory.  Could you please explain when and how the purification HITZDACHUT occurs?

Purification of the Screen means that it loses its Aviut (coarseness) of the desire, which is being that desire into disuse, which is to lose the ability to enjoy in that desire. It occurs either because the state is realized as much as it could be, meaning no further bestowal is possible, as in the World of AK; or because the Screen shatters, and so the Light is forced to depart, as in the shattering of the world of Nikudim.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.