Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 2. Four Phases of Direct Light Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

Is shame a necessary incentive in building the screen? The more shame, the more restriction to my egoistic desires, with a chance to change to receive in order to bestow?

No, we can’t put ourselves into the feeling of shame. It’s impossible, and so it won’t be true. So, we need an alternative approach. We need to establish our relationship to the Upper Force that fills the whole of reality, operating each and everything and me and all my desires and thoughts and actions. We need to see how much we can tolerate swimming in this discernment.

And then, when we give it a good check, we’ll see that we also need to be in touch with a strong environment of those who are also trying to follow the same path, if we wish to succeed.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

No question just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your answers to everyone. Good questions, great answers. Thank you.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

I just want to thank and appreciate the various questions that have been posed and the responses thereof. They have been very helpful. They are making me realise the importance of choosing and spending time in the right environment that can help me satisfy my desire to know , understand, feel and be more like my Creator.

Pincus
      Participant

According to the wisdom of Kaballa which you call the authentic wisdom of Kaballa, where dose Torah and Mitvoth come in.

Kabbalah is almost 6,000 years old. It predates religion. What was later created as external representations of what are in fact internal actions, people in our world call Mitzvot. But what the Upper Force actually demands of a person are not physical actions, He doesn’t cae “whether one cuts at the front or the back of the neck of the cow.” What He wants is the heart, to really change, from a Desire in order to receive, to a Desire that has a new sensory organ atop it called the Restriction & Screen. This way one will use all that one is, but in order to bestow. The ultimate all-inclusive Mitzva, according to Rabbi Akiva, is “love the other as you love yourself.” It’s love. Not the love we imagine in our world, but actual bestowal. And all the other Mitzvot, which all also have to do with the heart (as opposed to physical actions) are also only the details of the above-mentioned Mitzva. It follows that although some religions have gradually started using Kabbalah to strengthen the religion, as a kind of authority next to it, Kabbalah is actually unrelated to religion as religion stands today.

Maurice
      Participant

Thank you Gianni, for the first time I was able to really understand this.

Pincus
        Participant

<p style=”direction: ltr; text-align: left;”>But as you said the Torah is Kabbala written by Kabbalist’s for Kabbalist’s by instructions of the upper force so one cannot say I will not do the Mitzvot, Because all what He wants is the heart only, and the physical actions doesn’t matter.</p>
        Yes Kabbala predates religion, but Judaism is Kabbala, and in order to change what’s in your heart you most do the physical Mitzvot it’s regather a short cut of getting to this, as well as follow your heart from the will to receive with the intention to receive, to the will to receive with the intention to bestow.

And when doing the physical Mitzvot just because your following instructions of the upper force without adding your own will, this seems to be the best way of reaching this, rather then coming up with your own ways of getting to this, and saying that Kabbala predates religioun.

If a person is religious and happy there I recommend he stay there, under one teacher, and do that teacher the honor of following just his teachings. Here we follow a different method. It’s not about who’s right. If you want to be right rather than learn what’s being taught, you should find one place where you want to learn and stick to that one place, and not think you can take from each teacher what you decide is true, since the attainment of the wisdom is predicated on the idea that the teacher should have entered the spiritual world and know what it takes to do so and what is maybe not needed for that. And different teachers say different things seemingly. So it’s up to the student to choose his place. But choose just once. And once he’s chosen, he has to put aside his former understanding, and replace his concepts with those of the teacher. That’s what it means to be a student. And a person has to search until he finds a place where he can be a student.

Lu Lu
      Participant

I don’t have any questions, I’m simply taking it all in and connecting the dots. Thank you.

Pincus
        Participant

This is a very good answer.

but when quoting Rabbi Akive why half quote, rabbi Akive was Jewish and was practicing Judaism to an extent that he has given away his life to only learn Torah, he was killed by the romans for doing just that.

While the saying “love the other as you love yourself” is considered the soul of the Mitzvot the physical actions are the body of it, and you must have both you will not get anywhere in spirituality without it.

And in Torah you don’t have to replace any pre-perceptions, because both can be the truth, it will depend from where you are coming and your level of attainment and to which level you want to get.

but trying to portray Kabbala as a free range is not right, it’s not free range, it’s a Jewish wisdom and you will not change it with whatever you going to say.

Try it as you’re saying, see if it works. That’s the only way to know if it’s correct. Meaning if the goal is not to attain the Upper World while still alive in this world, as surely and concretely as being born into our world, with 5 new senses, then presumably the goal is something else, which we’re not after here, and so there’s nothing to talk about. But if that is the goal, then you do have to choose one place, one method, and you will have to nevertheless exchange all your internal values, since all of those come from the will to receive, and therefore they are inherently flawed, and rather the opposite of all of them is the case, if from a will to receive I want to invert to a will to bestow, the opposite property of the Creator – as Baal HaSulam says, we are the will to receive “without a shred of bestowal” and He is the opposite, the Will to Receive without a shred of reception. This takes into account one’s mind, heart, all that he is. We at KabU will continue with the method as we teach it, and there are many other places, as it’s said, there are many ways to the Creator. And the good news about the latter approach is that you do come to understand while you’re still alive whether you’re on the right path, since the result must come while you’re still alive, and the sages write about it that 5 years are sufficient to have already seen a good sign, to check and see if one is on the right path or not, or as Rabbi Yosi says, that even 3 years are enough to see a good sign. I therefore I wish you luck, as all are meant to attain the Creator, the goal of life.

Pincus
          Participant

Let me tell you.

in essence you are right, and all the work we do as the chosen people is to attain the upper worlds while we are still in this world which is true, and you explanation of what prayer is, is special.

but to try hard to cut out religion of it is wrong and you will not succeed, it’s embedded in religion no matter how you’l dress it.

For instance when it come to explain the biblical stories as something that didn’t happen in this world, just forces, Abraham represents this, and Moses this, it’s all true, but nevertheless the stories have all played out in this world, to say different is like someone will say in thousands of years and some are already telling it today, that the Holocaust didn’t happen, there was a war of forces between the Germans and the Jews but no one actually died in this world.

dose it sound familiar?

It sounds like studying a bit here even strengthened your faith in your religion, that there is the right place for you. I would also be happy that someone was able to become even more satisfied with their own approach, by seeing ours. We teach the method of Baal HaSulam and Rabash, as best as we understand it, and that’s why it’s going to stay as-is.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.