Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 2. Four Phases of Direct Light Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 1 posts - 67 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Helen J
      Participant

Could you let me know if become opposite to the creator, which is light is connected to the physical world with the darkness that we go through in life? I mean all suffering and pain and emptiness we feel.

Yes, all of our lives in this world are to accumulate enough impressions – and these are inevitably impressions of the suffering and futility of all our pursuits in this world, and the little bit of good is only because you can’t feel one thing without comparing to it’s opposite. That’s why the Upper Force also sends us good. But it is not interested in us feeling good in this world unless we will alongside it be striving to fulfill the goal for which our life was created, because it has a specific goal, and the Upper Force only thinks of this goal. That’s why for us what is considered dark is actually the Light, because the Light is was brings us closer to the goal, but what brings us closer to the goal is what takes us further from our comforts, doesn’t let us rest, causes us to ask “what is the purpose of living in this world?” In short, it pushes us towards the inner change in which we will truly feel the darkness as Light. We exist already in the Upper World filled with eternal sublime pleasures like a cat exists at a grand symphony. We don’t have the right vessels to enjoy this Light. Therefore, we need new vessels, which start to be formed during the study of the wisdom of Kabbalah, and then we’ll feel the wondrous world in which we exist.

Seraphim
          Participant

Hi Gianni and Helen!

Dear Gianni, I love this response and have thought about it a lot. My question is about your excellent analogy: “We exist already in the Upper World filled with eternal sublime pleasures like a cat exists at a grand symphony. We don’t have the right vessels to enjoy this Light. Therefore, we need new vessels, which start to be formed during the study of the wisdom of Kabbalah, and then we’ll feel the wondrous world in which we exist.”

The image of the (animal) cat at a human event implies that cat cannot enjoy a quality of pleasures intended for human perceptions because, being an animal, the cat does not have the vessels, and therefore is not the kind of entity or being who can enjoy music. I infer from this that we “humans” in this world are not (yet) the kind of creatures whom might be able to enjoy the fullness of the “symphony” that is in the “wondrous world in which we exist.” So, did I understand that correctly? Must we, upon receiving the appropriate vessels for receiving the the delight of the Upper Light, became a different kind of creature than “human”?

Our bodies remain, they are the way we’re imagining the coarsest level of our desire, and beyond this we need to develop the connection with the rest of our desire, which will only be allowed to be connected with a correct intention.

Viewing 1 posts - 67 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.