Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 7. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 1 Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anayo Nzute
      Participant

So gagalta is the first partisuf that emerge after malchut rejected the direct light. will be right to say that gagalta is a combination of reflected light and inner light which form a vessel of keter in the world of AK

Yes. Galgalta is a Partzuf, which means there is a Screen, Reflected Light, and Inner Light.

Cathy
      Participant

Hello Gianni

Could you please translate

Zivug de Haaka

Thank you

Christianne
      Participant

geen vragen  moet   de les opnieuw  volgen

tom
      Participant

Hello Gianni, can you please elucidate the term “clothing”. Like what precisely do you mean with “they cloth on each other” or “ohr hozer forms the clothing for the ten sefirot”.

Thanks

Sorry I missed this, Tom. It is hard to say because we don’t do anything like that in our world. A precise way to say it is that clothing means to take the form of. For example, the desire to receive will always be a desire to receive that can do nothing but receive. However, it can take the form of bestowal. Let’s say, like a child, that, with the qualities he has, tries to take on the qualities of his father. It is one object, dressing into the qualities of another, though it remains with it’s own qualities, it uses them in another form, in a form of bestowal.

Sol Belo
      Participant

Thanks for the explanation of Galgatha and AHP.  It had puzzled me in earlier classes

Lu Lu
      Participant

So of the billion dollars, this means I keep $600 Million?

I don’t know exactly to which example you’re referring, but it doesn’t matter. In all cases, the vessel can receive to the extent that it will be in order to bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.