Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 7. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 1 Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eliyahu
      Blocked

I understand that we have to be careful to ask questions at the right place, exactly where they occur, in the shortest possible manner, in order to contribute not only to our own understanding but to help each other digest the contents. Thank you for reminding me.

My question here at this place is:

Are Ohr Yashar and Ohr Hozer of equal proportion, or ist it more like Ohr Hozer and Ohr Makif add up to Ohr Yashar?

According to the Ohr Yashar (direct light), meaning what is coming to the Kli (vessel) from the Creator, we have to be sure that we can reject all of it, forever. Like I won a billion dollars and I simply send it to some poor people in another country – and it’s gone without any chance of return. This finality is called Tzimzum (Restriction). But in truth, once I send it away with no hope of return, a new angle is revealed whereby – no, the money isn’t really gone. I couldn’t have imagined how, but now, in relation to what I measured in the Creator’s attitude (the “billion dollars”), I check to what extent I can return his attitude, by checking to what extent my wanting to bestow upon Him is equivalent to His attitude towards me. This is Ohr Hozer (Reflected Light). Maybe I can return 3/5 of his attitude, so I receive 3 of 5 Lights – Nefesh, Ruach, Neshama as (Ohr Pnimi), in the Kelim of Keter, Hochma, Bina. And so the Kelim of Zeir Anpin and Malchut remain empty, leaving the Lights of Haya and Yechida outside the Kli as Ohr Makif (surrounding light).

Eliyahu
          Blocked

Ok from this I understand that the Ohr Makif are the lights which didn’t enter the Guf. Then this would mean that in Galgalta there is no Ohr Makif since the whole NRNHY entered.

I’m still confused between two possible answers of what Ohr Makif could mean.

On the contrary, Galgalta is the first Restricted Partzuf, which, if in the 4 Phases they received without limits, Galgalta is built of serious limitations. It has as Surrounding Light all that Light of Eyn Sof that for now it is unable to receive.

GE and AHP are the names we use to divide the Ten Sefirot, especially when we climb back up the degrees that cascaded from Above downwards. Because they clothe onto each other in a special way, so that there will not be another Shattering. So, in AK we don’t need to think about GE and AHP yet, although the Partzufim in AK do clothe on each other in a special way, and in doing so, they build that part of the ladder of degrees that we will later climb up.

Paul
      Participant

Admon Kadmon, a world unimaginable for me/us .  But there also  , the mechanism of GE and AHP is working,  as I am correct. This mechanism ( Is it that? ) proceeds to our world.  In the world of AK, upper world, less concealments,  spiritual, what could be the reshimot there ,  leaving behind in the descending degrees of the worlds of ABYA?

All of the degrees are stages of development of the desire, interactions the desire had with the Light. Each interaction left a Reshimo, and we can ascend through the degrees because of this. The Reshimo includes everything – which world I’m in, with which vessels, with which Lights – from Adam Kadmon all the way down to the discernment of the imaginary world we exist in now, which is the discernment of having nothing spiritual and existing in some kind of dream. We got a vague longing for spirituality, which we need to magnify and amplify through the right kind of environment. It is the beginning of the first spiritual Reshimo.

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.