Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 7. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 1 Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Wow, I thought I was really understanding, then this video came and I feel as lost as ever. I cannot even come up with a question. It’s ok, just wow.

Hi there 🙂

1. I am not sure I understand what Parzuf and Tzimtzum are exactly, can you please help me understand?

2. In the quote from Baal ha Sulam, it says “become a clothing”, that does that mean?

3. “…when his friend sufficiently implores him…”, what does this mean, how much is sufficiently?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Zorica,

Partzuf = 10 Sefirot, divided into 3 parts called Rosh, Toc, Sof. Essentially this is the division of the desire so that it can become a system of bestowal.

Clothing = We can only know the Light by its actions. When it clothes the desire it gives it forms of bestowal like those of the Creator.

When his friends implores sufficiently… this is the Host imploring the guest to eat and enjoy. Fist I have to reveal the host such that I have such a relationship with Him. Then I can know what this imploring is and how much is enough.

Maria
      Participant

If Galgata is a Partzuf, how many partzufim are there?

If there are several… do they relate to each of the 125 degrees?

5 Partzufim per world x 5 Sefirot per Parzuf x 5 worlds = 125 degrees. Of course, there are many ways to divide things as we are talking about worlds here. As in our world, you can divide things in myriad ways to describe it.

Maria
          Participant

Thanks, Gianni!

And thanks for this course. I get confused with the names many times, but I’m loving the info… can’t wait to feel it in practice! 🙂

Benedikta
      Participant

1.                   Who created Adam Kadmon? The Creator or the Kabbalist who sensed this spiritual environment and named it? Is similar idea present in our world when a researcher discovers certain symptoms and names a disease?

1.       2.            What is the spiritual root of the restriction called Tzimtzum Alef? Who performs this restriction? The screen (masach) is used for what desire? For example, suppose I have strong desires for food and sex. Can I ask the Creator to give me a screen so that I can reflect the pleasures of these two desires back to Him? How will I know that I am receiving these two desires in an alruistic way? Or do I have to limit them?

3.       What is the best desire to work with to please the Creator?

4.       Is it possible to feel Ohr Makif?

5.       What if I still feel good about getting everything from the Host? What if I am not ashamed of getting everything? Do I have to ask for the feeling of shame? From a psychological point of view, shame helps us to grow, and it is a gift that has many benefits. But what about spiritual shame?

6.       Is this process felt viscerally or is it described theoretically?

7.       Do you, Gianni, teach this material from the feeling this spiritual environment or do you learn it by heart? Thank you for this opportunity to express my utter confusion.

By the way, thank you very much for all the efforts to bring Light into our corporeal world <3

Good questions!

1. The Creator created everything in the plan of Creation – both the cascading of the degrees and worlds downward, and the way those degrees would be attained from below upward. However, the names are according to the way the Lights enter the Vessel that the Creator created. The Kabbalist doesn’t have a choice about what to name spiritual things, and a Kabbalist who came later to the same degree would discover those things and name them the same names, even without hearing them from another.

2. The spiritual root of Tzimzum Alef (1st restriction) is Shame. The Screen is over all of my desire, and having a Screen means not using my desire in order to receive. The test is that I would be just as happy not using this desire, but I need to use it because there is a demand from the outside, thus I need to use it in order to bestow. However, over the basic pleasures of our world, I do not need to make a calculation. They are not regarded as pleasure. It’s such a tiny reception that it doesn’t count as reception. It’s like we don’t consider a cow eating grass as reception of pleasure. The correction is not over these basic necessities, which are considered neither praised nor condemned.

3. The best desire to work with to please the Creator, and the first one that one has any chance of using, is only the spiritual desire, the Point in the Heart, to nourish it as much as possible. The Creator wants just this and does not agree to any other gifts that a person might wish to bestow upon Him because the whole spiritual bounty that He wants to bestow on us depends on this.

4. It is possible to feel Ohr Makif but we don’t detect it yet because Ohr Makif is what is left outside of the Vessel when on top of the Vessel I have a Screen and Ohr Hozer (Reflected Light), and inside the Vessel I have Ohr Pnimi (Inner Light), and then I measure what I was not able to receive as Surrounding Light.

5. Spiritual Shame is something that hasn’t been felt since the Shame in the 4 Phases of Direct Light, and one can’t bring himself to Shame. We need to feel an adjacent property, positive envy of others who are going towards the spiritual goal, so that I will run towards it too. That’s why we need a group.

6. There isn’t a word of theory in the wisdom of Kabbalah.

7. I never answer this because there’s no need for me. We have Kabbalists throughout history who told us how they attained it and how we can too, and one more person who says they’ve attained it doesn’t add any credibility. That’s just one more person – who is much less respectable than great ones such as Baal HaSulam – that you need to believe in rather than check and attain it for yourself.

Benedikta
      Participant

Nothing is clear yet. no questions.

Denys
      Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.