Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shane
      Participant

Why does the Rosh descend with each new level? It seems to me that the Tabur should be rising, meaning the depth in which Light can enter the desire is becoming shallower.

Hi Shane,

It’s a good question. Here we are speaking of the descent of the degrees from the world of Eyn Sof. The Light is going to be less and less because the desire that can be worked with is decreasing. I can’t bestow in this desire, so I go to a lesser desire and try to work with it. So, of course, the Rosh is going to be at a lower degree.

I’ll give an example from our world. The son is more advanced than the father, in every generation. Of course, he’s more advanced than his primitive ancestors. Look at how the kids are with technology today compared to us. Much more advanced. But are they really? Are they wiser? There is a thing and its opposite here. Successive degrees are more advanced on the one hand, but the preceding degrees are greater, on the other.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Talking about qualities is hard.can we have an example of partsuf in our world?

You have a branch of the Partzuf in our world, which is the human form, in which there’s the head that decides what the body will do, like a ruler. (In truth though our body, the desire, dictates all our actions, which is why from the Kabbalists’ perspective, we’re still considered to be part of the animal kingdom). When I begin to rule over all my desires, instead of them arising and pushing me, then – and this is only after a very long and serious path, diligently following a teacher, a group, and the correct books – I begin to attain the Partzuf. Because the Partzuf is our future state: a desire that has a Restriction, Screen and Reflected Light.

Manuel
      Participant

I don’t have a question yet. I can’t wait to see how we can incorporate all this knowledge in this physical world. I think is going to be interesting. Being selfish is all I know.

Daryn
      Participant

Nada, just trying to take it all in

Beverly
      Participant

no questions

Christianne
      Participant

ik begrijp dat ik nog een lange weg heb af te leggen;  Ik  leef in deze wereld, in deze energie die eigenlijk slechts een droom is, de  andere realiteit is de spirituele  wereld  met  een weg die lang is maar waar ik voor opensta.  Ik wil het licht ontvangen . Ik ben een gebroken deeltje  en  streef ernaar  heel te worden  in de ziel van Adam Harrison . Daarvoor moet ik eerst  gelijkwaardig  worden

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.