Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 5 posts - 19 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hello Gianni,

Can you explain me the role of Ma and Bon?

Thank you

Adelina

Hi Adelina,

Galgalta, AB, SAG, MA, and BON are the expression of Keter, Hochma, Bina, Zeir Anpin, and Malchut. It’s the same qualities from the four phases of direct light, only on a different degree. Let’s say you have a sequence of zeros and ones that the computer reads as a letter if within the context of Microsoft Word, or as a color if within Photoshop. So, these are the same qualities manifesting at different levels – first at the level of Eyn Sof, and now at the level of the world of Adam Kadmon.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

So until now i understand that in Galgalta the lights enter in a way that Nefesh fulfills Malchut and Yechida fulfills Keter of the Guf, so that the whole Ohr Pnimi is the sum of NRNHY.

If i understand this correctly then Galgalta took the whole 100% and not just a small portion into the Guf.

How can I understand that this was not 100% but only a small portion like 20% or 1% or whatever?

That model of how the Lights enter is general, how the Lights will enter in the process of correction. If we’re looking at the whole structure of Galgalta, it’s not receiving below Tabur, so the most important Kelim remain empty. Above Tabur there really aren’t vessels of reception.

George
      Participant

As we evolve in the process of Parzuf our corporeal desires diminish in intensity or the opposite(become more receptive)?

Also, as a Kli I need the light; so by rejecting it continuously, or by getting less due to this process what am I going to feel through this process more happiness and fulfillment or more sorrow and emptiness?

Hi George,

We’re not a Partzuf yet – that’s for sure. So, let’s just say “as we evolve on the spiritual path”. Surely, our desires grow, including our corporeal desires, however our importance of spirituality must be raised alongside this – otherwise we’d stop advancing spiritually and simply sink into those now-greater corporeal desires and live unconsciously, on the path of suffering, as we did before finding Kabbalah. That’s why we need others around us on the same path, to raise this importance.

About being a Kli – we also are not a Kli. A Kli means that I connect with other parts in the Shattered reality we feel. That means to connect to others on the same spiritual path, and together we build the Kli. Right now, we’re broken parts of the kli that Kabbalah talks about. All the actions we learn about in the Upper Worlds are talking about a created being that is an already assembled Kli. No, we still can’t imagine how I feel infinitely greater fulfilment through those spiritual actions, and we even mistakenly think that now we’re enjoying but in these spiritual actions we won’t enjoy. It’s the opposite. Right now we barely enjoy in our lives and also don’t know the spiritual worlds – and I’m even being generous with that barely because later we’ll assess it correctly with more clear-eyed accounting and declare that there wasn’t any enjoyment here, but only a launchpad to attain true, spiritual pleasures.

One shouldn’t try to connect with someone who has passed away as it’s good for neither of you – harms both. When someone’s body dies, they don’t go anywhere. Our perception of reality is so far from the truth that we can’t even clarify this until we rise above this world. We’re all part of one thing, the soul of Adam HaRishon, however, to feel this perception I need to become equivalent in my qualities to the reality in which that is the perceived reality. And that means that first of all, no, I can’t feel this soul or that soul, because already I’m relating to the reality as not One, but, as usual, as divided. There are no individuals, even though each has their own root in the soul, but that too I can only perceive later on, after I perceive the whole as One.

Helen J
        Participant

Thanks, Gianni, for explaining.

I had a weird experience this week. I was working, and suddenly I couldn’t stop thinking about my friend’s mother, she passed away last month. I felt my chest a little tided, and I resolved to call my friend his was crying and very sad. Because of that, I thought may I had connected with them somehow.

Cheryl
          Participant

Ok.
          However, I don’t contact dead people.  They contact me.

Helen J
      Participant

I understood that we are one heart and one soul. Is it possible for someone to feel what another person is feeling? Or connect somehow with another soul or someone who passed away?

Viewing 5 posts - 19 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.