Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steve Miley
      Participant

Oh, this last lesson was a real doozy right? Smack into stuff that I don’t understand and I’m gonna have to sit down and try to figure this all out and what would help a lot is if I could print out some of those diagrams that you were using do you know if that’s possible or not because if I could print those diagrams out and then get the Definition of all the new terms, and I could watch all the videos over or like the last couple of videos, at least, and then follow along on the Diagrams that would keep me from having to draw them again, because I think your drawing is better than my chicken, scratch drawing, and I think that would be the way to get this new information into my thick Skull. thank you so much. These last few lessons are really something special. We’re taking it to a whole different level here really appreciate hard hard work.

Hi Steve, I don’t have that, but your drawing – because it’s yours – is actually better than mine.

Zachary Jones
      Participant

Are the concepts “above” and “below” Tabur refering to direction in the way we understand it in this world?

If galgalta, AB, SAG, MA, and BON are representations of Keter, Hochma, Bina, Zeir Anpin, and Malchutm how does this all map to the 4 phases of direct light?

This is not intuitive. I will need to review these lessons a lot!

Thanks?

Hi Zachary,

No, generally there are no spatial directions as spacetime is an illusion as we discuss in the Emergent Universe course.  Here, Upper means more important, meaning in Bestowal compared to something that is Lower and thus less in bestowal.

The Four Phases of Direct Light also include a 5th thing called the root, which is Keter. Hochma, Bina, ZA, Malchut are the result of the Keter.

Erin B
      Participant

For those of us who are helped by stories….

Am I correct to think there is an explanation here that matches the experiences of Joseph?

He had a position as favourite amongst his brothers, and a clothing (coat of colours) and lost it, then went “down” sold, but we elevated to Potiphar’s top overseer, but then he lost his coat again. Prison was another down in the ups and downs.
      He would have worn Egyptian clothes in the next phase and the final reveal was more subtle as he didn’t change clothes per ce but instead became known to his brothers.

Is there a parallel here to the process? Like buying a steak, being favourite of brothers. Half a steak = head of Potiphar but still a slave. Just fish = being head over prisoners. Just salad is now being head of egypt but desires are refined enough to manage such responsibility. And just a piece of bread is now being able to be trusted with his brothers again?????

Am I remotely on the right page? And if so… do you have content connecting this story? Or maybe another story?

A link would be great!!!!

Erin, I’m sorry this took so long. You’re thinking is partly correct but your conclusions aren’t, and it’s not your fault. We can’t understand by deduction. Everything has a precise root in the 4 phases that f Direct Light, and you’re right that besides expressing them in the language of Kabbalah, we could express them in 3 other languages, one of which is the language of the Bible. It’s the same 4 phases of direct Light, like how I don’t change by my wife calling me Gianni, my daughter calling me dad, my students calling me teacher. All point at the same phenomenon: this cluster of forces called Gianni. However to find out exactly how these languages correlate you must attain their roots in the world of Atzilut.

Erin B
          Participant

Thanks for the reply.
          Ok so forget a story written in bible language then… how do we get guidance on our lives we are living?

If the language of the bible isn’t the highest but something I’ve attained is more relevant, I have scenarios I could use help deciphering.   I just thought the bible was a good example to help outline but if not, I can ask based off my own examples like yours of being called husband and dad.

would that help?

It won’t help. You need to write a sentence with a question mark at the end. The explanations and stories are for you to arrive at that one sentence with the question mark. Arriving at that clear question is even more important than the answer. Because before that, there isn’t a clarified deficiency. That scrutiny is one’s homework, which the instructor can’t help with.

Bradley
      Participant

You mention Kesser. Is like a spiritual currency?

Kesef (money) symbolizes the spiritual screen, with which one can reveal the spiritual world to the extent of that screen.

Denys
      Participant

Why has to be so complicated 😵‍💫

This is how you’re structured inside. It’s more personal than your own home. It’s the structure of the soul.

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

Is there a reason for the names: AB, SAG, MA, BON? or these names are standards used by Kabbalists?

These names come from the gematria. There are numbers associated with letters and depending on the Light in the Kli is determined this number, and this creates the names Galgalta, AB, SAG… all the names in Kabbalah are determined in this way, though some seem more normal to us.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.