Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 9. TANTA: The Code in the Hebrew Letters Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

What I’m reading:

“The fourth Mitzva is to know that HaVaYaH (the Creator) is Elokim (Lord), as it is written: KNOW THIS DAY AND LAY IT IN YOUR HEART THAT HaVaYaH – CREATOR IS ELOKIM – LORD. That is, the name Elokim is included in the name of the HaVaYaH, and there is no distinction between them.”

Commentary: HaVaYaH is ZA, and Elokim is Nukva of ZA. ZA and Nukva must be united without any separation between them, so that the name of Elokim, the Nukva, will be included in the name of HaVaYaH, ZA, and Nukva will be considered HaVaYaH, as well.

What I think it is saying:

In other words, we are a vessel of reception: Nukva (Malchut); the desire to receive it all and reject nothing.

This vessel evolves over time and eventually develops a desire to give, illustrated by ZA.

Is this to say that the name Elokim is created when the desire to receive for self evolves into a desire to receive but only in order to bestow to others?

Keeping in mind that none of these words exist “outside somewhere”, they are qualities that exist in us, can we say that everything Kabbalah talks about is found within our own desires, thoughts, and intentions .. and the evolution of them?

Does this sum up to mean that the desire to receive in order to bestow (the creature at the level of ZA) is equivalent with bestowal itself (the Creator)?

I’m sorry, I could probably clean this up a little but I am rushing. I’ll send as-is hoping you will clarify for me.

Thank you Gianni

Your thinking is good. But we’re at a level lower than anything the Zohar speaks about. Even if it talks about hell, we’re lower than that, too. There’s nothing lower. It’s an imagination. So, we’re not yet Nukva or Malchut. We have a shattered piece of Malchut, and through it we’re dreaming up our lives. The Zohar works on us on various levels of our desire, and awakens it to the notion that there’s more than just this dream. But we don’t have the vessels yet that can start finding themselves in the mechanics of the Zohar. Those vessels have to be formed, through the Reforming Light.

Michael
          Participant

Then this isn’t an attainment the individual makes. This is one that the of whole humanity does together?

When you say, we’re not yet Nukva or Malchut at the level Zohar speaks about, is that meaning as the collective soul together?

The Zohar speaks about movements people make as a collective? Of students? Of Masters? All of society?

Everyone is included in Malchut. To attain spirituality, I need to at a minimum build for myself a mini-model or microcosm of humanity. This is why we form groups called tens. In fact, a person can’t depict to himself more than ten, even if he thinks he has before him all of humanity. So, he needs to build relationships towards a ten like he’d like to have toward all of humanity. Within a ten he can build all those ties, and correct the whole world, as in a fractal where any change instantly is reflected in all the fractals.

Michael
          Participant

And then the group begins climbing 125 degrees, together. Only together. If he’s by himself he has no points with which to build the Tree of Life. Can’t be done alone, inside? Even with a populated mind?

Each is “judged” by the Upper Force, whether he is ready to enter spirituality, by the extent to which he uses what is available to him. If the Creator provided him a world in which there are friends to connect with physically, he must, if only virtually, he must; if he’s living hundreds of years ago when neither were available because just a handful in a generation were awakened, then let’s say he could do it in a sort of virtual way, as if in potential.

Michael
          Participant

I vaguely remember Rav Laitman saying a man could be on Mars and make his correction if .. something .. I don’t remember the rest .. if he had the right inner configuration? .. something like that. I saw the video a while ago. I have no idea which one it was.

I’m definitely not him – the man on Mars, but I wanted to ask.

I was born in Pisces, famously introverted by Nature, and even I know I cannot move forward very far without others.

Thank you

Being not drawn to connection is actually a gift if one really wants to be a Kabbalist. Then, every action of connection I do I have an inner demand for it to be tied to the goal of creation.

Michael
          Participant

I know. I feel it.

I began ‘seeking’ 25 years ago and I remember sitting with others, brainstorming about what could be, and I loved it. I could do it for hours, even though none of us really knew what we were talking about.

Then, it went away. I didn’t know one single person who cared anymore and I began wondering if it was even real.

It was. And the Creator gave me you guys to bring me the rest of the way.

I haven’t joined a group yet, but I will. I know I have to.

NAT
      Participant

why do inner Light and Surrounding Light clash? (Bitush)

Because there is pressure from the Light, to receive it. I also want to receive it. However, I must not receive it. So these forces collide.

Denys
      Participant

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

hello Gainni

will it be right to say that the kli expels the light in other to create otiot which will become the right vessel to recieve the light with the right intention.

We can’t say that it’s planned this way by the Kli, as here we are talking about a process that the Upper Light is moving the Desire through. But that outcome you describe is, of course, in the overall Plan of Creation.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi nice bro.whats the relation between ohr hozer and nekudot olam?

Beverly
      Participant

It is difficult to understand the Hebrew words and to correlate them with my visual understanding

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.