Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 9. TANTA: The Code in the Hebrew Letters Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

Hi Gianni, I was happy to read a couple of your posts to Maria…I am beyond lost, what little comprehension I had in the beginning sections of the course has totally disappeared. I will carry on trusting that whatever light surrounds this study will do a good work in me. Many thanks!

This is what Baal HaSulam writes in the Introduction to the Study of the Ten Sefirot.

Every person from Israel is guaranteed to finally attain all the wonderful attainments that the Creator had contemplated in the Thought of Creation to delight every creature. And one who has not been awarded in this life will be granted in the next life, etc., until one is awarded completing His Thought, which He had planned for him.

And while one has not attained perfection, the Lights that are destined to reach him are considered Surrounding Lights. That means that they stand ready for him, but are waiting for him to purify his vessels of reception, at which time these Lights will clothe the able vessels.

Hence, even when he does not have the vessels, when he engages in this wisdom, mentioning the names of the Lights and the vessels related to his soul, they immediately shine upon him to a certain extent. However, they shine for him without clothing the interior of his soul, for lack of able vessels to receive them. Yet, the illumination one receives time after time during the engagement draws upon him grace from Above, imparting him with abundance of sanctity and purity, which bring him much closer to achieving perfection.

Zied
      Participant

Hello Gianni,

Regarding the Nekudot process, you said that it’s like going on vacation and gradually you have no money. But we know that the creator’s light is infinite, so the money is not supposed to finish. Isn’t it right? Meaning that the light from Kether is not supposed to finish before going to AB

The Light itself, we don’t know. We just know that according to the Kli, we can receive. So, perhaps the Light is infinite. Here, we speak of a Kli that is not without limits since a limit was set that it can only receive as much as it can bestow.

Steve Miley
      Participant

Yes, I just like to repeat MARIA‘s statement that I was doing real good with comprehension up until the last couple of lessons with the parsuf and the head and the body and the reflecting light I’m pretty much solidly lost and don’t understand any of it I guess I’ll keep trucking to the next lesson and see if what you told MARIA is correct that things will become more clear to me. Thank you so much . I’m still thoroughly enjoying your class. Just don’t really understand what’s going on anymore.

carlos
      Participant

Hi there! Not really a question, but I noticed that in this week “recomended reading ” the preface to the wisdom states:

From the Book “Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah”
      Item 27-33

and then specifies items 46 to 49

🙂

Maria
      Participant

What is the difference between Hizdakchut and Hitpashtut?

Rising and expansion. The Screen rises from Guf (body) to Peh (mouth), expelling the Light. Or, the Light expands in the Kli.

Maria
          Participant

Great! Thanks…!

And Hitlabshut is clothing, right?  (those 3 words are soo alike!!!) 🙁

Yes. And the best thing about not knowing Hebrew is that these terms remind you that these things are foreign, from another world.

Maria
          Participant

Why do I feel your words as a “consolation prize”? LOL… 😉

Thanks!

I always have a counter-claim expressing why “it’s not so bad as you think” because indeed in our time the Upper Force has arranged everything perfectly such that any person who truly wants to can attain the spiritual worlds.

Maria
      Participant

Sometimes I read, especially “The Science of Kabbalah”, and I feel I get the picture of everything we’re studying in this course. But then I keep on advancing and I start getting confused, especially with the way the soooo many parzufim “are born”. So… has anyway made a movie of how all this we’re studying happens? I would love to see all these “pictures” you’re giving us “in motion”.

I know that kind of work takes hours… but if nobody has done it yet… I will pray for someone with both, the knowledge in Kabbalah and in movie making, to be able to do such a task as his spiritual development! 😉

This could also become an app… where you are revealed “how everything develops” step by step, as a price for completing some task (instead of earning bitcoin, LOL). And then you have to remember it for the “way up”. 🙂

That would be interesting. However I don’t know if we’ll be given such an opportunity. The problem with drawing is that then a student clings to the drawing. We do it a bit, so students won’t be totally lost. But actually a person needs to feel the lack of clarity so that they will search for the correct internal depiction of these things. Since we lack the feeling of them we natural hold tightly to any external drawing that can make them tangible because it’s harder to struggle to locate them within.

Maria
          Participant

Hm… ok… it is what it is… 🙁

But Items 46 to 49 are really making me struggle. I feel completly lost. Can I just keep on moving to the next lesson? I think this Items keep on adding more information to the one I had, and now I feel realy lost, which makes me want to drop the towel…  🙁

You can move on. Next time it will enter more deeply.

Maria
          Participant

Perfect! Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.