Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 9. TANTA: The Code in the Hebrew Letters Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

geen vragen  enkel een bedenking.  Er zijn vijf werelden en die zijn er ook in  de spirituele  wereld. Wij zien enkel  deze wereld   die een afspiegeling heeft  in het spirituele. Is iemand die pas is overleden  dan eerst in  de  zwarte  donkerte  en hoelang duurt het opklimmen  van deze ziel naar  de volgende hogere  spirituele wereld .Is dat  afhankelijk van  zijn  goede daden  in deze wereld.

Sol Belo
      Participant

How does Tagin differ from reshimot?

Taamim, Nekudot, Tagin and Otiot are, in fact, considered the Reshimot of the Partzuf. These are the entry of the Light, how the Light needed to be expelled, what that was like, and the impression left after the Light was gone. This is everything in the universe. These leave a bread crumb trail up which we can climb through the spiritual worlds.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi,

Ma and Bon have no guf , so the Hizdakchut is made in the masach of Peh de Rosh?

Thank you

Adelina

MA and BON are Partzufim, which means they consist of Ten Sefirot, Rosh, Toc, Sof. The Toc and Sof together are called the Guf.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi,

Why in the preface to the wisdom of kabbalah, the otiot-kelim are included as lights ?

Thank you

Adelina

You’d have to show me where you’re seeing that. The Otiot (letters) are Kelim (vessels). They are the forms in which it is possible to receive the Light. I won’t just receive the Light as I am, but only in a special form, called a letter.

Adelina Santos
          Participant

“Thus we have learned the four types of Light, called Taamim, Nekudot, Tagin, Otiot.”

Preface to the wisdom of kabbalah, It is in the related materials of this chapter.

thank you Gianni.

ah, ok.
          Since Preface describes the process from Above downwards, here Baal HaSulam calls them Lights.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

Are the tagin which “hovers over the otiot-kelim,” part of Ohr Makif?

Thank you

Adelina

No, it signifies the entry of the Light into the Kli, while Ohr Makif (surrounding light) does not enter the Kli, but stays outside.

Anthony
      Participant

I am still trying to understand this all .. I have to go back through it so I can formulate a great question ..

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.