How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dikeledi Sehlako
      Participant

I SHOULD PRAY IN WAY OF SURRENDERING MY EGO TO THE WILL, THE WISDOM OF THE DIVINE POWER. TO ASCEND

I can only pray so God chances me. When I do that, my prayers can be answered. 

Joseph
      Participant

I really dont know . Actually i am here to learn how should and what should i pray to my creator

Iheb
      Participant

Desire change : I must desire to be corrected in a way that makes me love everything that the creator gives me. Because all that is given to me is given to me by the creator, all that is given to me is good.

Receive to bestow : I must receive pleasures with the pure intention of receiving them to please whomever is giving them through the creator.  That way, I would embrace everything and everyone and be as bestowing as the creator.

So far and based on what I understood, I think correcting ones desires and intentions is either the beginning or the basis of this journey.

João
      Participant

Pray always with the intention to bestow.

Camila
      Participant

Asking for change our inner qualities correcting then our egoistic nature.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.