How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

It’s all about the heart!

Deborah Amyx
      Participant

Wow.  We are a needy people.  If God is the Bestower, and we, created beings are the receivers, we “cry out” to have our needs met, our desires provided for by Him.  If that is our intention – to connect with him by receiving his goodness in provisions, then whether we use words or not, our prayer is heard as we are provided for at all times with sunshine, air, and well-being.  If we need it, we yearn to have it, it comes – from the Giver.  Prayer, then is the intentional request from our hearts, words or not, that seek provision from our Creator.  He always provides whether it seems good or not, in the middle of danger, sadness and more.  We breathe.  We live.  We are provided for.  When I went through my divorce recently, I needed a place to grow old in health and well being, and the money I was provided at one time only had to make that happen.  I found a place and made a bid because I liked it and really needed it. It seemed to be the best solution I could find.  There were no other bids for this property.  I moved in and found out I couldn’t pay for it for 2 months.  Then, the money came another month after that, at seemingly the last minute, but it all worked out.  It was such a miracle to me that I have never been more convinced that God knows little ole me.  It was provided for me, not my family, but me.  He did that.  I had a need.  I yearned for a situation that would last and not create more need down the road.  I received.  I am so blessed!  I want to share my blessings.  It is a wonderful world though a divorce triggered all of it, a very unhappy situation.  It turns out that it was a blessing in other ways as well.  I didn’t want to live alone, but in doing so, I am being taught so many things!  Life is good.  Hope is eternal.  People won’t always be so distant as they are now, both physically and emotionally.  Life is full of cycles and my needs will be provided, even one for community when I have none presently in this home and location that I yearned for.  It all works out for our good as we search for truth.

Ed
      Participant

By asking God to make me more like Him and help me bestow.

Manuela
      Participant

By yearning to connect with the Creator, asking Him to help me in my spiritual journey that, without the Reforming Light, would never be possible.

Siguiendo las instrucciones del Ari Hakadosh y pidiendo solamente corrección de la Vasija, que nos ayude a corregir el deseo de solo recibir, que nos ayude a recibir para otorgar, que nos permita tener el mérito de otorgar para otorgar, todo en el momento apropiado. Siempre agradecer. Y elevar el Man  a través del estudio del Zohar HaKHaKadosh.

Paul
      Participant

By yearning for connection with the Creator … to see my situation as He perceives it, to really believe that all He sends me is for my good and that He is only waiting for me to have the desire to change my perception (and not to request He changes His perception or the circumstances I’m in so I can return to normal) and receive what He is sending me willingly and to make Him happy. Then He’ll immediately and delightedly respond to my heartfelt desire!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.