How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies

my prayer has to be from my guts, and if there is something I don’t like, I should pray that Upper force help me find it good

Nancy Dendaas
      Participant

If I want something I will not get it by prayer. I must pray for whatever the Creator wants to give me; which may not be what I want.

Mackie
      Participant

Letting go in every moment so we are not in suffering and allowing every moment to unfold into it’s perfection for our greater good and the greater good of all.

Immaculate

Participant

Maika
      Participant

As the Creator’s aim is always to fulfill us with ultimate pleasure, pray that we will be able to see  this. Even in the darkest moments. Prayer of gratitude & faith.

Bennie Dunn
      Participant

Pray for understanding from the heart, of what is known and the strength to change the things one can and the ability to move forward from the things one can’t.

Timothy
      Participant

Maybe by completely perceiving our true nature as well as participating in the execution of the purpose of reality while doing so will our prayers be answered.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.