How can joining a group environment assist our development into the emergent state?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence A Point from the Emergent State How can joining a group environment assist our development into the emergent state?

Gil Shir

How can joining a group environment assist our development into the emergent state?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dree monster
      Participant

it has to be developed in that group state. there is no way to do it other wise. we are all pieces of adam and need to connect to that state.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

In a group everyone helps the others develop their points in their hearts.

JP
      Participant

It started ever since I was a kid. I have recollections from early age having dreams and being called to learn about the Creator

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

because the enviroment is the only thing we can control, being in a Ten has done alot for my spirituality. Its hard work but I feel it working.

Ralitza
      Participant

Being ONE imaginal cell among other cells, who are busy panicking about the end of the world, is quite scary.
      We all need feed back and support.
      After all, we are just cells. Points in the heart.

Francisco
      Participant

By joining the collective ‘points in the heart’ into a larger self-replicating entity.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.