How can we ever be satisfied if the pleasure always neutralizes our desire?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self How can we ever be satisfied if the pleasure always neutralizes our desire?

• This topic has 93 replies, 91 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.
Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cynthia
      Participant

Change our desires.

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

We can. I think, it doesn’t need to be that way. I also think, that serving others is deeply imprinted in all our hearts.

What may need mastering is the attitude to giving. Out of our hearts and minds, leaving out the calculating ego that wants pleasure. Perhaps instead of seeking pleasure whilst serving a desire of the ego, teach the mind to consciously strive to generate the  feeling of genuine and sincere gratitude in my heart. Towards the One giving to me, what I can share. And towards the receiver of my service for giving me the opportunity to share/give. Knowing in my mind that it was never meant to be mine but is given for sharing.

By recieving or giving with the intention to bestow, conscious that we are one with the Creator and with other people.

Camila
      Participant

When we change the way to feel and start to enjoy giving without any outcome for yourself. This pleasure is infinite because we do not expect anything in return.

Kayce
      Participant

We will never ever be satisfied unless we be one with the creator’s will to bestow……will balanced  out everything in our life

Ramon Navarro
      Participant

We may never be satisfied until we are in equivalence of form with the Creator, able to see his intentions for us as a whole.

JDF
      Participant

By developing the 6th sense. The desire to be like the creator and thus altruistic.  Infinite pleasure from the will to bestow. Infiniti.
      give to others but not literal objects or money but by desire…..it’s free but super hard gift.  Nothing is easy!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.