How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michaela Lv
      Participant

To create with joy,to give without expecting anything in return,and to love myself regardless.

peter
      Participant

Through connection and love. Love and care for others more than self

Mark Pangaloan
      Participant

Only by loving others just as loving “my” self, as the One embodiment of The LORD G’d…. I am for completing others

Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Our mission is to have the desire and will to bestow the light to our Creator. We need to connect with each other, correct the ego mind into an ultruistic stage, where it is not about individual always seeking pleasure and delight for themselves. Only seeking the truth and attaining all the Creator’s attributes. Grow, development, direction, correction, connection,  expanding our vessels is pivotal.</p>

Briony
      Participant

Paradoxically – balanced between spontaneity and deep reflection. Breathing easy, connected to and inspired by the divine nature, morally, in service in beauty as the be loved creator would dream and actualise it so?

maybe

Creatively

As Love

Christianne
      Participant

door ons egoisme te veranderen in geven, schenken, meer aandacht aan anderen geven en niet altijd onze wensen maar die van de andere op de eerste plaats of op de voorgrond zetten. En vooral door te genieten van alles rondom ons, de natuur, de dieren, de mensen alle mogelijkheden die de Schepper ons geeft, die we krijgen om tenvolle te leven en te groeien en te worden als de Schepper

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.