How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Storm
      Participant

Live searching for truth. For our true self.

David
      Participant

By continually searching for the true purpose and meaning of our life.

UÄŸur Kafadar
      Participant

I don’t see the level of fullness of the “fullest”. I don’t know how to full an emptiness. I don’t know.

Yaneth
      Participant

we live our life’s connecting with others in order to correct and bring the upper light for a new world.

Heidi
      Participant

Definitely by choosing the right environment but also by considering another’s circumstances or interests and trying to find a middle ground to satisfy both ones needs and the needs of others. By resisting judgment and maybe finding the lesson or silver lining in all things? And by doing to others that which we’d only want done to ourselves. I personally struggle with the idea of reincarnation because I’d much rather progress in a non material realm, as opposed to a material realm which sometimes feels like a tour of duty, but maybe it’s possible to achieve this painless progression in the here and now through wisdom instead!

Mike
      Participant

I can see that the Path of Pain is not working out for me. I’m going to take a shot at the Path of the Wisdom of Kabbalah with you guys. Old age, disease and death once seemed very far away. The realization that I’ve been here before, perhaps many times, makes me think that I’m becoming one of those guys who stays at the party too long. We all know those guys. I don’t want to be that guy (again).

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.