How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Deborah Amyx
      Participant

I’m not quite sure as this is all brand new thinking for me, but I’m getting that, if our inclination is the egoist way, then I should seek to be one with the Creator and whenever I encounter people, guard my reaction to them to put aside the ego and choose be be like the Creator by bestowing on them what brings them pleasure, whether or not they know or recognize what I have done for them.  It will be easier to do with people who are good and kind, but difficult with those who have abused me or taken advantage of me.  Still, they are on a journey of correction, and by perceiving them in that way, I will no longer take it personally that I have been abused by them.  I will work through whatever my reactions may be and surrender them to the Creator by choosing love and an attitude of bestowal of good upon them, loving them as I would myself.  It is hard, but I am practiced at this, though I have never heard of Kabbalism until recently.

Greg
      Participant

By loving your neighbor as yourself. Seeking and finding your purpose for this life and fulfilling that purpose to the best of your ability.

Rosie
      Participant

Be aware that everything corporeal around us is there due to our nature to receive. At what ever stage of learning kabbalah we’re in, do all we can to make our spiritual world more important, our focus in life. Be grateful for what ever comes into our life to help support our progress. I’m about to go into a TEN. Constantly do what ever you can to null yourself and support your Friends in your TEN.

I’m constantly worried I’m not doing enough. I need to realize that what ever happens is in the Creator’s hands. I can’t do anything to change HIS plan. That the best that I can do in the moment is what I’m suppose to do.

Paul
      Participant

By making some spiritual progress and beginning to experience more than just this corporeal world. This will bring some more understanding of what is going on in my life and the purpose of life. Ideally I’d correct all my 613 desires in one lifetime and actually get back to equivalence of form with the Creator … then I’d really live this life to the fullest! However, any progress is a step in the right direction and the start of the journey home.

Anthony
      Participant

Work on our inner self or soul and use Kabbalah to transition our reception into more balance, becoming more like The Creator with a feeling of more and more Bestowal

Banesa
      Participant

I can live life to the fullest knowing I’m a work in progress, being grateful every time I open my eyes saying today I will be closer to the Creator, closer to where He wants me to be. I will work on me to change, knowing with this change I will see what the Creator sees, the beauty in each day, and how to live in a state of love.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.