How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

• This topic has 62 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Margot
      Participant

I think I can change my life by continuing to learn and apply what I am learning.  Once I have the truth and operate my life that way then I can change my life as I will change how I perceive things.

kevin jackson
      Participant

By changing the way I perceive the outside through the process of perception that’s coming through me

Ralitza
      Participant

Since it’s impossible to change my inner structure (will to receive), I have to set the intention to measure differently.

How?

Acknowledge my doubts and let them be for now. Accept the hypothesis of Kabbalah. Do the steps (read, connect, observe) and see what happens.

What if I fall? But what if I fly?

Sandra
      Participant

I believe that my part is to stay connected to the authentic wisdom of Kabbalah and the Light that reforms will transform my egoistic desires into altruistic ones which will change my perception. The more I stay connected to Kabu and the read authentic books, the more I am allowed to see things more clearly and am able to correct my egoistic desires. I feel absolutely blessed to have come across this Science of Human Connection. My life keeps changing for the better because my perception of reality is changing. Thank you all!

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

Question, all humans inner structure are the same?

Joseph
      Participant

My life has undergone much change and the larger more identifiable shifts came from an internal experience that seems to be guiding me towards change, this is how I was led to Kabbalah. So I have a faith in the connection to this self version that resides in a higher spiritual attainment that continues to motivate me, push me when I want to stop, and is now giving internal assurances that this is the path.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.