How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

• This topic has 62 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dree monster
      Participant

i can change the environment to facilitate the growing of my point in the heart and to connect with creator.

Leo
      Participant

By correcting our intentions to receive into bestowing. Attaching to other peoples desires into the one great spirit.

Richard Lively
      Participant

Learn more about how your inner structure works naturally.  This will show the outcome of cause and effect externally even if you have no control you can almost guestimate what will happen.  This along with connecting with others will help you understand inner nature in general which will give even more data on a more plausible solution to cause and effect because all nature’s laws are constant and only two forces actually exist.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

I’ve been created by the Creator with my inner structure and measurement. Therefore to be able to change my life, my inner structure and measurement must change, and only the Creator can help me do it.

Erica K.
      Participant

I can only change life if I change myself, such as the way I perceive life.

Paradise
      Participant

By practicing the habit of constant realignment with the divine will. By having no thoughts, no ideas, no interpretation of the outside world. By closing my eyes if necessary. Letting flow freely what wants to come forth. Trusting that my heart and my connection to all there is, is infinite.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.