How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

• This topic has 62 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

The question holds the answer. Change the inner structure and measurement. How? Do the Kabbalah, be here in KabU, listen to the teacher and the instructors, read Kabbalah books, participate and have faith that the light will reform you.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

Staying focused on the premise “everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement”,  experimentation and scrutiny. Applying the model of the five senses  and this world to new stimulus (light).

Beverly
      Participant

Expose myself to a different truth

Hugh
      Participant

your perceptions change your life so change your perceptions

David J
      Participant

By changing my single me desire to an all for 1 desire.

Mihaela
      Participant

By recalibrating the inner structure and changing the measurement systems within us.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.