How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

• This topic has 62 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Change the practice of intentioning, to have a better view of reality, and building on from this.

Kayce
      Participant

We can change  our life by closely  practice  guidelines  in the wisdom  of kabbalah……corrections  of our intentions

Camila
      Participant

I have to change my inner receptors due to expand my perception of reality.

Ramon Navarro
      Participant

You have to change you intention, from self to others.

JDF
      Participant

This one is deep. Change our inner structure

Tony Escujuri
      Participant

Change my inner structure to change my perception which intern will change my life. I see the world through an ego so the ego must go through some changes in relationship to my understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.