How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Emergence on the Human Level How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Gil Shir

How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Viewing 5 posts - 73 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tony Escujuri
      Participant

Change how we “tune” the radio (our perception).  We have to see things in new “light”.   Now it is time to learn the how.

Tony

Juju721
      Participant

Through the fruits like compassion forgiveness love grace truth and choosing to remove things like fear, anger, sadness. And not letting any environmental situation limit my ability to thrive and be connected to the higher power

Kate
      Participant

I think the frequency of Love might do it

Lara
      Participant

By integrating more light into my being. By changing my perception of reality and by controlling my reactions towards the situations that are presented to me.

Navya
      Participant

Being part of this course is for me the first step. I realize by breath work I get to connect with my inner light,it helps remove all the distraction of the world.I become more intuitive.

Viewing 5 posts - 73 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.