How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Emergence on the Human Level How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Gil Shir

How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ORLANDO
      Participant

I think that if we start imitating what creation is doing it will give us the opportunity to connect with each other as they are connected.

Brad
      Participant

I think I could tune into the right frequency by gaining Equivalence of Form with the Creator/Nature/Higher Realms which will cause me to vibrate at a higher frequency, thereby experiencing higher levels of human existence

Henry
      Participant

By changing from “self-love” to “loving others”. As it is said: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Douglas
      Participant

By learning to change our attitudes towards the things that happen “Outside” Of us

KatieBug
      Participant

Through the study of the wisdom of kabbalah and connection above ego. Correct education is key.

To mindfully interact with other like-minded people.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.