How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Emergence on the Human Level How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Gil Shir

How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

connection above Ego

Yaneth
      Participant

To tune my self n a high frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence is to connect with them know their desires as mine.

Kayce
      Participant

I think by changing our inner force of intentions is the core to tune into the frequency.  In other words changing our desired frequency  from  will to receive changing into frequency  of will to bestow

T.Y. Light
      Participant

By reaching a state of love and bestowal

Camila
      Participant

Activating a receptor inside myself that can change internally my intentions of “will to receive” to “will to bestow”.

Ramon Navarro
      Participant

Changing my thinking from what do I need to what do others I care for need. And expanding it to what do we need in the community, region, etc…

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.