In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Self Realization In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

Gil Shir

In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

discovering ones purpose

carlos
      Participant

Dont know, please teach me! 🙂

NAT
      Participant

Making the switch form self reception to bestowal in order to fulfill the desires of other points in the heart leads to fulfilment of ones desires by the influence of reflected light and amplification of the lights influence in the world

martin
      Participant

The world is a mess and I play my part in making it so, for which I also am not happy or fulfilled. By ditching the selfless part of the egoistic nature in favour of receiving to bestow I will be able to experience, through the collective, my full potential.

Martina
      Participant

I think it will liberate us, free us from “wasting”energy on things that are not beneficial to the collective and in extension to ourselves.  When one finds its purpose, one will find joy and fullness.

Annmarie
      Participant

I believe that once we have accomplished equivalence of form we will all be connected to the Creator thus we will be like the Creator and we will be at full potential. What is the difference of now and connection to God? Everything!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.