In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Self Realization In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

Gil Shir

In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beverly
      Participant

So if my perception/senses are inversions of reality then did Adam really fragment into many me’s?  Or have I inverted it into many fragments? Am I/we really still a whole Adam?

If the beauty and ugliness are within me that I have inverted into the outside of me…how do I invert my perception to see it within me and shift it all to beauty and joy? By bestowing to the Creator? That seems incongruent….??

Thanks

Hugh
      Participant

Like a interconnected network of ants we build a structure that holds us, a new body. When the individual begins to see the bigger picture he see the newer body not just encompassing himself but those who have the Will to make and connect to create this new body… themselves. We are this body, as we are connected and forming this body and it’s functions, we unite our individual qualities and maximize these qualities to benefit our new body.

David J
      Participant

This change will lead us to a super strong desire to connect with the Creator,  the pleasure we give to each other pleases Him and we grow closer to the equivalence of form more and more

Mihaela
      Participant

In my opinion, when you want to benefit others after you acquired this software, the first thing you think about is “What can I do for them?”.  And you will want to give them what you value most.
      Every human being is unique, and every human being is talented, we just have to discover that individual talent. This talent, this inner call of ours to personal fulfillment, is what we value most and we can offer it to others. Whether it is music, poetry, carpentry, chemistry, or any other field in which humans can, and should, express themselves in order to evolve, it must be integrated into society and can be fulfillment for all.
      So such an orientation brings both personal development benefits and benefits for the whole world.

dree monster
      Participant

i can finally get out of the matix and learn to use the matix to awaken others to connection

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

By changing my software from self benefit to benefiting others I get closer to the Creator. I care for others and they also care for me, I no longer worry about things because there will always be somebody to care for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.