In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zachary Jones
      Participant

I hope to attain a deeper understanding of Kabbalah, and a screen, that I may receive to bestow.

Gamelah
      Participant

Facilitate my understanding of the wisdom of Kabbalah. Sometimes I feel like Im getting it and then I feel like I’m not getting anything, so I listen to more teachers and take courses. Gianni’s lessons and explanations really help ground me.

Willie
      Participant

This course is to help me to understand how creation came about. With it, I hope to become like the creator by drawing His light.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

The purpose of this course is to show how we can attain the purpose of creation by transforming our will to receive into a desire to bestow. The course describes the process by which this transformation takes place through the feeling of shame that arises from receiving for the sake of receiving, the creation of a restriction that prevents the Upper Light from entering the kli and the creation of new kelim that can receive the Upper Light for the sake of bestowing to the Creator, thus achieving equivalence of form with the Creator.

I hope to attain in this course a beginner’s understanding of this process so that it can continue to develop in me as I continue my studies of the Wisdom of Kabbalah.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I wish to attain bestowal. Similarity with  the Creator

Mira
      Participant

I hope to understand everything about the Upper Worlds and to attain the the equivalence of form with the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.