In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

I hope to attain deeper understanding as to how creation works so that I can learn to see the Creator’s prints in my daily life.

peter
      Participant

to learn and expand

Whatever the Creator brings to me. I thought I had very specific reasons, now I realize there is None Else Beside Him and try be open to whatever comes my way.

Zied
      Participant

I want to know the truth, to have the correct perception of reality. And see how that can help me and how I can help people using it

Nika
      Participant

I take this course to obtain a firm structure/framework/template to assist in my own daily efforts – in my thoughts and feelings – to act, speak and think in complete alignment with Nature. I hope to reach a deeper inner comprehension of the Kabbalahistic writings to assist my TEN and participate in the lessons with Ray and with the world study group  to the best of my abilities.

Steve Miley
      Participant

I hope to figure out how to use the surrounding light to build a screen so that I will receive with the intention to bestow , which to my understanding is how you can step across the barrier. now I  couldn’t really be more clueless on how to accomplish this. The whole process looks really good on paper, however, how I’m going to constantly walk around and in my head all day, think about every action that I do is for the benefit of the eternal flow of energy that does good I have not quite figured that out. When I pick up my coffee cup in the morning, am I supposed to think first that I’m picking up my coffee cup because it pleases the all and when I enjoy the coffee that the reason I drank, the coffee was for the All that does good. Honestly all this talk of creator in my head sounds a bit too close to God, and that creeps me out completely if it was me writing all the books and giving lessons I would substitute all or force, or even good that does good instead of creator. Creator  sounds like some entity, in the clouds. I am aware that this is a  personal hang up that I am going to have to get over. However, in the future if I was lucky enough to actually try to instruct others, I don’t think the word creator would ever come out of my mouth. well kinda got off on a tangent there. To sum it  all up I would hope to keep on gaining knowledge and expanding the point of heart. A shave and a haircut, two bits.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.