In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Boke
      Participant

I hope to dive deeper in the learnings of kabbalah. Learn more about the structure of the spiritual world.

maria santos
      Participant

I hope to attain the Light. I hope to awaken the point in the heart and have the Creator grant me the Masach, so He can help me climb out of the dream and into realty and adhesion with Him.

Garry
      Participant

Learn about the structure of “Reality” — the upper spiritual worlds– which are at the root of my existence.

Gain an understanding of the forces, forms, functions, and laws that govern this reality, so that I, in the here and now, in this corporeal body, as an integral part of Adam ha Rishon, can (as quickly as possible) do what I need to do in order to facilitate the fulfillment of the Purpose of Creation which is: The creation the creature so it can be filled with infinite delight and pleasure the Creator wishes to bestow!

carlos
      Participant

Trying to understand the world and myself

martin
      Participant

In my better understanding of creation and thence about myself and why I am here at all, I am hoping that my intellectual tendency will transform into a more “spiritual” quality that could be used in teaching in a way that will benefit others to get on the path of pleasure and fulfilment.

Namron
      Participant

Trying to understand how everything was created I think I will taste a bit of the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.