Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 6 days ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 655 through 660 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Henrik
      Participant

Hi from Denmark. My name is Henrik and I know of the Kabbalah for many years, but never realized what it was. Time to go deeper.

Sandra
      Participant

Hi, my name is Sandra and I’m here because I’ve been searching   the true meaning of life for some time. I’ve grown in many ways through the years but I really sense that this will take me to a new level of understanding! So thrilled to be here and for finding you.

Bob Diehl
      Participant

Greetings, this is Robert in Phoenix,AZ.
      I am very happy to have this opportunity for instruction and growth. From the few videos I’ve seen so far on YouTube, I already have confidence in these upcoming insights!

Bob Diehl
      Participant

Greetings, this is Robert in Phoenix,AZ.
      I am very happy to have this opportunity for instruction and growth. From the few videos I’ve seen so far on YouTube, I already have confidence in these upcoming insights!

Sbusiso Khoza
      Participant

Hi my name is Sbu Melchizedek Khoza, I am from Nelspruit, South Africa. I have found myself here by the will of Spirit and I am looking forward to learn so I can have a clear understanding of my existence and purpose.

My name is Bryan (San Diego) and I have always been attracted to any wisdom that can help me better understand this existence, be it Science or spirituality. This yearning for understanding led me to this moment and I feel a great sense of gratitude (and arrival). I wish you all the very best on your own journeys.

Viewing 6 posts - 655 through 660 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.