Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 649 through 654 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shanice Phiri
      Participant

Hello from Namibia. I am Evelyn. I would like to know more about Kabbalah and God the Creator and how it can change the perception of my life in order for me to realize my purpose and full potential. I just know there is more to this life that I know and I am on a quest to discover what that is.

End Times Watch
      Participant

Hello from Namibia. I am Evelyn. I would like to know more about Kabbalah and God the Creator and how it can change the perception of my life in order for me to realize my purpose and full potential. I just know there is more to this life that I know and I am on a quest to discover what that is.

Emmanuel
      Participant

Hello, Im Emmz, Im here to know what Kabbalah is all about. I want to know who really am and what is this emptiness i felt.

Thank you so much.

ervaldomeira
      Participant

Tudo Bem, sou o Ervaldo e estou procurando conhecer a Cabala.

Christopher Banye
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m Emeka Christopher from Nigeria,I’m a student of psychology I am a Christian and an Eckist,I’m hoping to find a better way of becoming like the Creator.</p>

Christopher Banye
      Participant

I’m Emeka Christopher from Nigeria,I’m a student of psychology I am a Christian and an Eckist,I’m hoping to find a better way of becoming like the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 649 through 654 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.