Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 679 through 684 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Michael from NY – soon to be Connecticut! I have been studying these materials for a few years but I know there is more data to store and more levels to rise towards. I now have answers to the what, why, and how of life’s biggest mysteries, that I carry with confidence, but I still spend too much time in my own head and wish to demolish the boundaries that keep my world and the outside world separate. From introverted to extroverted is my final conquest.

Wendy
        Participant

I am Wendy from Southern California. I am 64 years old and have traveled many spiritual paths. I have found a measure of truth in all of them. I am a retired school teacher and Registered Critical Care Nurse. My ideas about the nature of reality and what I need to do in order to become one with the One, the Creator (neither male nor female) have changed over time. I am a witch who does not do spells to satisfy any need. I receive what I need without magick. I am a witch because it gives me the freedom to explore what my life means, and how I can be connected to all of nature, and how to give without the curtain of a particular religion. Truth comes in many forms. A creator wants to be known. I will travel this path to perfect my soul, and be a force of good to give to others. I am open to learning. I have no need to defend a position.

Wendy
        Participant

I am Wendy from Southern California. I am 64 years old and have traveled many spiritual paths. I have found a measure of truth in all of them. I am a retired school teacher and Registered Critical Care Nurse. My ideas about the nature of reality and what I need to do in order to become one with the One, the Creator (neither male nor female) have changed over time. I am a witch who does not do spells to satisfy any need. I receive what I need without magick. I am a witch because it gives me the freedom to explore what my like means, and how I can be connected to all of nature, and how to give without the curtain of a particular religion. Truth comes in many forms. A creator wants to be known. I will travel this path to perfect my soul, and be a force of good to give to others. I am open to learning. I have no need to defend a position.

Idun
      Participant

Hello! Im Idun, 22, from Sweden. Im excited to see what this course can teach me. ^^

Juju721
      Participant

Hello, I am Joyce from West Virginia. Many blessings to yall!

Kathy Roff
      Participant

I am Kathy from Delaware. I have studied for years but want to become familiar with Kab u courses.

Viveca
      Participant

Hello,

I am Viveca, from Sweden.

Looking very much forward to learn about the Kabbalah. Thank you for offerring this opportunity!

Rhoza
      Participant

RHOZA from San Jose CA.

Viewing 6 posts - 679 through 684 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.