Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 787 through 792 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      gabriella
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Amazigh. I am a sage of life and I love to learn about human nature. I have spent time learning about African Mystery schools, the Bible, the Q’uran, the I Ching, Course in Miracles, Nietzsche, Landmark Education,  and more. However, I have never ventured into the Zohar. I’m amped to get started.

gabriella
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Amazigh. I am a sage of life and I love to learn about human nature. I have spent time learning about African Mystery schools, the Bible, the Q’uran, the I Ching, Course in Miracles, Nietzsche, Landmark Education,  and more. However, I have never ventured into the Zohar. I’m amped to get started.

Cathy
      Participant

Hello,
      I just finished Part 1 of Question Your Reality and am looking forward to Part 2.  I have put this off for a long time even though I somehow knew this is where I needed to be.  So thankful to be here and for Kabbalah

Jahmaine Airey
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi I’m jimmy</p>

Lgs 1234
      Participant

I am Layla from Virginia. I just want to know more.

Dory
      Participant

Hello I am Dory from North Carolina. I was raised Catholic and have gone to many many other denominations. I found interesting things about all of them. I have often wondered what the purpose of life is and I’m hoping to find peace with Kabbalah.  I am looking forward to experiencing this with all of you.

Viewing 6 posts - 787 through 792 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.