Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 775 through 780 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Justin haynes
      Participant

student of all things within and beyond this life…looking to evolve and become more than I am, being able pass it onto my children

Peaceful Protest
      Participant

Here searching for the answer to the question that is stamped on my heart and mind, so I can move onto the next level of existence.

Dave Wilkie
      Participant

My name is David. I am a Christian who believes in mysticism. Repeatedly in my sleep last night I saw the word Zohar. I had never heard this word before. I am skeptical but curious.

Tony Escujuri
      Participant

Hello my name is Tony and I am located in Northern California. I expect to have a better connection with those I am taking this course with.  I have studied with friends at Kabu for a a few years and I tried the “solitary” path and without friends (a group) one (me) tends to let the ego get out of hand. I desire to learn to love others first as this is the first door into moving our reality into a higher level.

Israel
        Participant

Hi! I’m Israel, from Colorado, but I just moved to North Carolina. What a coincidence!

Jean Bajohn Louis
      Participant

Hello from USA, my name is Jean Louis

I would like to know more about Kabbalah

Poco Timmy
      Participant

Hello from germany, my name is Michel

I dont know how i find myself here but i feel there has to be a reason

Viewing 6 posts - 775 through 780 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.