Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 811 through 816 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      marian
      Participant

Hello

Marian Urban from Santa Fr NM and I  excited to continue this journey.  Started with Tony back in 2007 and the deeper I go the hungrier I get!

Virginia
      Participant

Evening, my name is Virginia, born in South Africa but living in The Netherlands for more than 30years. I am a teacher, teach Primary. I do pottery, my favourite hobby. Been searching for answers about the reason for my being here. I am 73 this year and am very curious about the rest of my journey. I have been studying Kabbulah for a while now…another angle this,

Emmanuel
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello my name is Emmanuel, I’ve just recently discovered that the exoteric stories peddled by popular organized religions is no longer beneficial for my spiritual growth. So I decided to seek the more esoteric aspects of knowledge which I find very interesting and beautiful for my spiritual unfoldment.</p>

Mazi
      Participant

I am mazi Eleghasi from south eastern Nigeria a Christan but still like to more about God I mean more better than I ever know

Eduardo
      Participant

I am Eduardo. Looking forward to learning and growing with you.

Cecelia
      Participant

Hi lifelong learner of spirituality, mysticism and metaphysics here.

Viewing 6 posts - 811 through 816 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.