Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 823 through 828 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Charmagne
      Participant

I don’t know what I don’t know, so I am here.

Permal Orly
      Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m Orly and I wanted to learn more about the purpose of life itself, why I exist as an individual, learn nore about my Creator’s will and thoughts when he decided to created me. I know there is a purpose to human existence and I see that there is a kind unexplained connexion between all creations (nature, space, galaxies, animals, elements, humans, time…). However due to a lack of understanding or insensibility humans passed through this life without reaching their full potential (being one with their source – Creator).

Hence, while researching for more answers I discovered that the Torah has so many treasures for us. I studied hebrew and again was amazed by the depth of knowledge present in the language itself. After, I lerant about Kabballah, but was a bit cautious with the teachings I found online as most of them appeared to me disconnected from the Creator. But when I discovered a teaching by M. Tony Kosinec, I was fascinated. So here I am, thirsty for more knowledge.

cafer yılmaz
      Participant

merhaba ben cafer gerçeği arıyorum bir inanç sistemim var ama  bana sanki yeterli gelmiyor aydınlanmak istiyorum

Terry
      Participant

Wow. My name is Terry. I am 65 years old soon to be 66. I saw a video on Gaia that led me to this information.  I guess the impact of my 22 year son old dying 4 years ago set me on this journey. His loss has disconnected me with any enjoyment of life. I just want to know what he is experiencing and what I have to do to be with him again. He led such a full life before his passing. He gave so much in pursuit of helping others. Helping the homeless, feeding people, building homes, educating children…his loss from a massive undetected heart condition 11 days before college graduation haunts me every moment of every day. I know there is knowledge shielded from our eyes. It is time for me to start the process to learn what I do not know and walk the paths I need to learn concerning spirituality, death and a higher consciousness.

Ted Nicholson
      Participant

Hi. I am Ted,  I have studied the Kabbalah and have taken courses through the mastery school and KabU in San Francisco.  Goal is enlightenment

Mary M
      Participant

Hi My name is Mary I live in Canada and i am interested in the meaning of life.  I feel like my soul is searching for a deeper meaning.

Viewing 6 posts - 823 through 828 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.