Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies

=)

Eyasu Israel
      Participant

Hello I am Eyasu I live in South Africa, Finally I have been reached where I belong and i call it home i am looking for this the whole my life

Norma Schmepp
      Participant

Hello, my name is Norma.

I live in Garden Grove Cal.

I’m just want to know the truth and find my calling here on earth.

Craig
      Participant

Hi All, my name is Craig, I am from Australia, I have had a passion for learning about the old ways that has been recently re-ignited again, I am also a counsellor in training.

Patty kitchens
      Participant

Hello Jenell
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>It’s nice to meet you I am Patty the girl in your class and this journey in this class will learn together how to be one with their selves and how to show people the way they’ve been learning it’s not the right way</p>

Patty kitchens
      Participant

Hello Jenell

It’s nice to meet you I am Patty the girl in your class and this journey in this class will learn together how to be one with their selves and how to show people the way they’ve been learning it’s not the right way

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.