Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vishwa Sathya
      Participant

Hi Iam Iresha & wish to learn all about kaballah and the reality of universe , our purpose of life & how Kaballah would help us to stay happy in harmony with the universe

Graham Walsh
      Participant

Hi everyone .My name is graham walsh.Im 61 years young and here withan open mind to learn as much as i can .

patti
      Participant

Hi everyone. I’m Patti and I live in Georgia in the USA. I’m 61 and I need to know if there is more to life.

Jade Crystal
      Participant

Hi! My name is Kamila and I am so happy to learn about the Kabbalah. I never knew what it was exactly, but I have always thought of it as honorable and blessed whenever someone would mention it. My sister invited me to this online class and I am so happy and grateful for her invitation! I never knew that I would have this wonderful opportunity!

MOHAMED AMMARI
      Participant

Hello my name id Mohamed , I am from Morocco . The reason why I am here is to understand my purpose in life .

Rachel
      Participant

Hi there

My name is Rachel from Sweden. I am here to find truth.

Shalom.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.