Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Hello my Michael & i am socially conscientious human being with a solid understanding to human needs – I’m energetic/engaging and happy to be of service.

Michael
      Participant

Hello my Michael & i am socially conscientious human being with a solid understanding to human needs – I’m energetic/engaging and happy to be of service.

Michael
      Participant

Michael
      Participant

=-)

KatieBug
      Participant

Hi, my name is katlin and I’m from Alabama, USA. Very excited to be here. Wanting to know the answers to lifes deepest questions and reach the goal of being connected and in bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.