Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      George John
      Participant

Hi George basically from India living in uae dubai. From Christian background but a spiritual truth seeker . Professionally am a technology architect.  Seeking the truth the real truth is my objective

Bio Dhya
      Participant

Hi i m Billy from italy .my prayer is now playin drums (alone with loop)as it s a physical way of being grateful ;and about kabbala i like to study the “writin ” mode of the tradition in psalms, and here i feel to be as in friends

Marijana
      Participant

Hi, my name is Marijana. For some time now I have been under the impression that there have to be something more than this life, this reality… I hope Kabbalah will give me the answers I’m looking for.

Pierre Francois
      Participant

Hi am Pierre from Australia

Pooya
      Participant

Hi, my name is Melodius Ivirus from Green i pm2  i r 69. I have learned to learn I can not  die

Pooya
      Participant

Hi, my name is Melodius Ivirus from Green i pm2  i r 69. I have learned to learn. I can not  die

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.