Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      alex
      Participant

Hi, I am Alexandra, living currently in London. 2 days ago I started watching the the videos posted on youtube about the Tree of Life in order to better understand Tarot, however today I have understood the difference between Qabalah and Kabbalah, and find Kabbalah higher and closer to (the real) Reality than any other religion so far

Samuel Smith
      Participant

Hi, my names are Samuel Smith. Was brought up in a strong Christian back ground but unfortunately, that didn’t satisfy my urge to know more about the biden Secret in the universe. I wanted more and found this site.

Samuel Smith

Henry
      Participant

Hello! I’m here to connect with the Creator and all the true seekers.

Yuvrani Sahay
      Participant

Hi! My name is Yuvrani. I am from India and here in the quest for the ultimate truth!

Stephen
      Participant

Hi I’m stephen and am always eager to learn and make sense of the unnecessary actions of mankind

George John
      Participant

Hi George basically from India living in uae dubai. From Christian background but a spiritual truth seeker . Professionally am a technology architect.  Seeking the truth the real truth is my objective

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.