Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 409 through 414 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Thilaga
      Participant

Hi . I’m thilaga from India. Kabbalah . This word has made me drawn towards this course. Please guide me towards the light which divine wants me to see through.
      Thank you

Thilaga
      Participant

Hi . I’m thilaga from India. Kabbalah . This word has made me drawn towards this course. Please guide me towards the light which divine wants me to see through.
      Thank you

Nana Mwangi
      Participant

Am Nana,in 2018 i start feeling there is more to life then what i am currently doing..working 9 to 5 in medical research ..there has got to be more to this life..i want to learn on what more i can get and do in this life time

Safwan Hossain
      Participant

Hello it’s safwan wants to know what that really is and why I have to learn this !

Hi, my name is Valentina. I was always asking myself questions about life a lot of why’s and I hope to find the answers here by taking part of this very exiting course. Thank you for this opportunity.

Anthony
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello everyone, I am Tony from Nigeria.i know that answers will come from this source hence I came here.thanks.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 409 through 414 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.